Regi's

I remember the Regis as being kind of hard my first time through Ruby but I
recently started Saphire and after getting through the final 4, I went after
the Regi's and they were incredibly easy.

Regice - threw a hynosis, 2 psychics and one ultraball - that's it

Registeel - threw a hypnosis, 1 psychic...he woke up - threw a hypnosis,
then an ultraball. Three attempts at this sequence and I had him.

Regirock - threw a hypnosis, 1 psychic and one ultraball and had him

I am starting to really appreciate my Gardevoir.

Latias, Latios and Rayqueza were a pain as expected but the Regi's were
almost too easy.
2 answers Last reply
More about regi

    Raph feverishly wrote:

    > I remember the Regis as being kind of hard my first time through Ruby
    > but I recently started Saphire and after getting through the final 4,
    > I went after the Regi's and they were incredibly easy.
    >
    > Regice - threw a hynosis, 2 psychics and one ultraball - that's it
    >
    > Registeel - threw a hypnosis, 1 psychic...he woke up - threw a
    > hypnosis, then an ultraball. Three attempts at this sequence and I
    > had him.
    >
    > Regirock - threw a hypnosis, 1 psychic and one ultraball and had him
    >
    > I am starting to really appreciate my Gardevoir.

    What attacks does you gardevoir have? I don't like my moveset much because I
    think I only have one move to attack. I was considering getting a Medichamp
    on my party instead.

    Also what are some good Latios move recommendations? Psychic, recover and 2
    other moves are what I want. What those 2 move will be, I don't know yet.
    Ice Beam any good?

    --

    "How can one little insulated wire bring so much happiness?" H.S.
    OE-Quotefix: a must for all OE users, http://flash.to/oe-quotefix/