Regi's

Last response: in Video Games
June 7, 2004 8:49:11 PM

I remember the Regis as being kind of hard my first time through Ruby but I
recently started Saphire and after getting through the final 4, I went after
the Regi's and they were incredibly easy.

Regice - threw a hynosis, 2 psychics and one ultraball - that's it

Registeel - threw a hypnosis, 1 psychic...he woke up - threw a hypnosis,
then an ultraball. Three attempts at this sequence and I had him.

Regirock - threw a hypnosis, 1 psychic and one ultraball and had him

I am starting to really appreciate my Gardevoir.

Latias, Latios and Rayqueza were a pain as expected but the Regi's were
almost too easy.

More about : regi

Anonymous
June 8, 2004 3:41:15 PM

Raph feverishly wrote:

> I remember the Regis as being kind of hard my first time through Ruby
> but I recently started Saphire and after getting through the final 4,
> I went after the Regi's and they were incredibly easy.
>
> Regice - threw a hynosis, 2 psychics and one ultraball - that's it
>
> Registeel - threw a hypnosis, 1 psychic...he woke up - threw a
> hypnosis, then an ultraball. Three attempts at this sequence and I
> had him.
>
> Regirock - threw a hypnosis, 1 psychic and one ultraball and had him
>
> I am starting to really appreciate my Gardevoir.

What attacks does you gardevoir have? I don't like my moveset much because I
think I only have one move to attack. I was considering getting a Medichamp
on my party instead.

Also what are some good Latios move recommendations? Psychic, recover and 2
other moves are what I want. What those 2 move will be, I don't know yet.
Ice Beam any good?

--

"How can one little insulated wire bring so much happiness?" H.S.
OE-Quotefix: a must for all OE users, http://flash.to/oe-quotefix/