Print Global Groups as a list?

Hi all - I would really love to print a list of certain Global Groups with
Descriptions from active directory. Does anyone know a way to do this? Is
there a Dos command I can use?
1 answer Last reply
More about print global groups list

    If you have an XP Pro computer in the domain then install the adminpak from
    Windows 2003 on it and you can use the AD command line tools for the domain.
    You will need to logon to that computer as a domain admin [or use runas] so
    be sure it is a known secure workstation. You can then use the dsquery group
    and dsget group commands to hopefully find the information you want.
    Somarsoft makes a free tool called dumpsec that may also be helpful. The
    links below have more details. --- Steve

    http://www.systemtools.com/somarsoft/ -- dumpsec
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/default.asp?url=/WINDOWSXP/home/using/productdoc/en/DS_command_line_tools.asp

    "Stephanie" <Stephanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all - I would really love to print a list of certain Global Groups with
    > Descriptions from active directory. Does anyone know a way to do this? Is
    > there a Dos command I can use?

Microsoft Active Directory Windows