[MCW] The Confrontation

Archived from groups: alt.fan.digimon,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Jsoh is licking the sidewalk. Not much else to do when you've just
faceplanted the ground. Jordan stares uneasily.

"What is your problem?"

"MMMMMMURFMMMGGHCOUGHHACKURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH"

"That's it, I'm leaving! I'll find out about the Hurf Tazo myself!"

"I don't think so"

"Who said that?"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK"

The Confrontation
MCW - Pahsons - Foot

Oatmeal is standing behind Jordan. Oatmeal does not like Jordan. Jordan
does not yet realize that the voice has come from behind. This is not
good.

"You die!"

Oatmeal grabs Jordan, spins him, and then pushes him over Jsoh. Problem
was that Jsoh was so sticky, Jordan stopped in mid-fall, much to Oatmeal's
amusement.

"Huha! You're stuck!"

With that, Oatmeal grabs Jordan and fishes through his pockets, looking for
a Tazo. Not finding one, he throws all Jordan's Pogs in the air!

"OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO GET SLAMMED AND KILLED!!"

Refering to the slammer that was also in the air, Oatmeal runs off, into
the bodies of the people waiting for the bus. He runs so hard, he actually
kicked a path right through the bodies. And continues, and runs, and runs,
and runs.

Jsoh now stands up. Not realizing that Jordan is stuck to his back, he
walks toward San Andreas.

The whole time this was happening, Jordan was screaming for help, but noone
paid any attention to him.

TBC?

--
http://animehistory.keenspace.com/d/20020310.html
http://www.cafeshops.com/creexul.2534632

Pahsons - The one, natural one, take it easy wrote:

> Jsoh now stands up. Not realizing that Jordan is stuck to his back, he
> walks toward San Andreas.
>
> The whole time this was happening, Jordan was screaming for help, but noone
> paid any attention to him.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!"

Jordan firmly plants his feet on the ground. Using the momentum he
gained from attempting this feat in the first place, he hoists Jsoh off
his feet and balances on his back.

"This foolishness has gone on quite long enough, thank you," Jordan
continued. He schlepped Jsoh over to where Oatmeal had scattered his
POGs and began to gather them back up. "Now, when assigned to do a task
by a man of, at best, questionable character wearing a trenchcoat, one
imagines that there is some relevence to it. As such, I have been told
by a man who I last saw eating a live, baby seal that you had some sort
of secret formula. So if you have anything at all resembling a formula,
recipe, or a set of instructions, I firmly request that you either hand
it over immediately or laugh in my face and tell me it's not that easy.
Have I made myself clear?"

Having collected all his POGs, Jordan looks over his shoulder and finds
that Jsoh wasn't paying attention to a word he said. In fact, Jsoh was
oblivious to the idea that he wasn't even on the ground anymore and was
still walking in the air.

"Hey! Hey!" Jordan shouted. "Are you even listening to me?"

Jordan shook Jsoh, which involved an embarrassing amount of wiggling,
but failed to break Jsoh's spell. Jordan sighed, then promptly wacked
Jsoh's head against the nearest lamppost.

"Is there a secret formula or not!?" Jordan demanded.

To be POG-tinued...?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Archived from groups: alt.fan.digimon,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

In a daze, I read Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots's post, then
collasped.

> "Hey! Hey!" Jordan shouted. "Are you even listening to me?"
>
> Jordan shook Jsoh, which involved an embarrassing amount of wiggling,
> but failed to break Jsoh's spell. Jordan sighed, then promptly wacked
> Jsoh's head against the nearest lamppost.
>
> "Is there a secret formula or not!?" Jordan demanded.

A little blond girl with a laptop in her arms appears. She types something
into the laptop, and Jsoh disappears.

Jordan, now sore, stands stiffly. The little girl hands Jordan a compass.

The little girl then types some more and disappears.

Jordan, now comepletely confused, attempts to block out everything he's
experienced all day. But it was not to be.

Jsoh lands on Jordan, out of nowhere. His pants are back at his ankles
again.

Jordan pushes Jsoh off, and runs. He gets about five blocks away and
stops. He cannot believe what he's seen today, but knows he has a mission
to do! He looks at the compass.

It's needle changes directions, specificly between Jsoh and San Andreas