Global Groups to Local Groups

hi.
can you please provide me a command line to add global groups from active
directory to local groups in the computers?
We have a domanin contoler with the active directoy using Windows 2000 and
the client computer are using Windows XP Professional.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about global groups local groups

    As an example [ net localgroup users "mydomain\domain global" /add ] run on
    a domain computer. This can be dome with a Group Policy "startup" script if
    need be. --- Steve

    "ruben_andina" <rubenandina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi.
    > can you please provide me a command line to add global groups from active
    > directory to local groups in the computers?
    > We have a domanin contoler with the active directoy using Windows 2000 and
    > the client computer are using Windows XP Professional.
    >
    > Thanks

    start / run cmd
    then enter
    net localgroup ?
    net help localgroup

    --
    Roger
    "ruben_andina" <rubenandina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi.
    > can you please provide me a command line to add global groups from active
    > directory to local groups in the computers?
    > We have a domanin contoler with the active directoy using Windows 2000 and
    > the client computer are using Windows XP Professional.
    >
    > Thanks

Windows