Global Groups to Local Groups

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 7, 2005 1:51:03 PM

hi.
can you please provide me a command line to add global groups from active
directory to local groups in the computers?
We have a domanin contoler with the active directoy using Windows 2000 and
the client computer are using Windows XP Professional.

Thanks
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 5:39:39 PM

As an example [ net localgroup users "mydomain\domain global" /add ] run on
a domain computer. This can be dome with a Group Policy "startup" script if
need be. --- Steve

"ruben_andina" <rubenandina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi.
> can you please provide me a command line to add global groups from active
> directory to local groups in the computers?
> We have a domanin contoler with the active directoy using Windows 2000 and
> the client computer are using Windows XP Professional.
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 12:42:48 AM

start / run cmd