Can't assign "log on locally" right

We have set up an "app" server, which is a member of my domain, and are
trying to assign the "log on locally" right to a "local" (not a Domain)
user.

I have tried logging on as the Domain Admin as well as the local
administrator.

In all cases, I go to Administrative Tools --> Local Security Policy -->
Local Policies --> User Rights assignment and find "Allow log on locally".

But when I Dbl-Click, the "add user or Group" (as well as the "remove) is
grayed out

What am I missing here ?

TIA

JM

It is likely that the value of that user right is being set
from AD based GPO.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)