all install or setup runs on windows process task manager

Hi all,

I don't know why all install or setup runs on windows process task manager.
I am using windows 2000 server with sp4 and installed Norton Antivirus.
I try to disable Norton Antivirus but same result. Please advised.
2 answers Last reply
More about install setup runs windows process task manager

    kelvinweb@gmail.com (Kelvin) wrote in message news:<db7965c.0504150033.21dbc3d1@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I don't know why all install or setup runs on windows process task manager.
    > I am using windows 2000 server with sp4 and installed Norton Antivirus.
    > I try to disable Norton Antivirus but same result. Please advised.

    Hi.

    I want to install SQL Server OLAP Cube on Windows 2000 Server. After
    double click "Setup.exe", it haven't any response, but I found it on
    process task manager. I also try to install Winzip program. It is same
    result. Please advised.

    Look in Event Viewer to see if anything helpful is reported. Since you are
    experiencing this with two separate programs I would be sure to run a full
    virus scan on the computer to see if any malware is causing the
    oblem. --- Steve

    "Kelvin" <kelvinweb@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > kelvinweb@gmail.com (Kelvin) wrote in message
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I don't know why all install or setup runs on windows process task
    >> manager.
    >> I am using windows 2000 server with sp4 and installed Norton Antivirus.
    >> I try to disable Norton Antivirus but same result. Please advised.
    >
    > Hi.
    >
    > I want to install SQL Server OLAP Cube on Windows 2000 Server. After
    > double click "Setup.exe", it haven't any response, but I found it on
    > process task manager. I also try to install Winzip program. It is same
    > result. Please advised.

Norton Task Manager Antivirus Windows