all install or setup runs on windows process task manager

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

Hi all,

I don't know why all install or setup runs on windows process task manager.
I am using windows 2000 server with sp4 and installed Norton Antivirus.
I try to disable Norton Antivirus but same result. Please advised.

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

kelvinweb@gmail.com (Kelvin) wrote in message news:<db7965c.0504150033.21dbc3d1@posting.google.com>...
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know why all install or setup runs on windows process task manager.
> I am using windows 2000 server with sp4 and installed Norton Antivirus.
> I try to disable Norton Antivirus but same result. Please advised.

Hi.

I want to install SQL Server OLAP Cube on Windows 2000 Server. After
double click "Setup.exe", it haven't any response, but I found it on
process task manager. I also try to install Winzip program. It is same
result. Please advised.

Look in Event Viewer to see if anything helpful is reported. Since you are
experiencing this with two separate programs I would be sure to run a full
virus scan on the computer to see if any malware is causing the
oblem. --- Steve