Security log is full

Is there a way to allow a non-admin user to login, in spite of this
condition? gpedit.msc?

--
Phil M.
2 answers Last reply

    Phil M. wrote:
    > Is there a way to allow a non-admin user to login, in spite of this
    > condition? gpedit.msc?

    Why would you want non-admin users logging in and doing stuff when you
    can't audit the event?

    If it were me I'd set the log file to either a) be larger or b)
    over-write events as needed.

    "andy smart" <anonymus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Phil M. wrote:
    > > Is there a way to allow a non-admin user to login, in spite of this
    > > condition? gpedit.msc?
    > >
    > Why would you want non-admin users logging in and doing stuff when you
    > can't audit the event?
    >
    > If it were me I'd set the log file to either a) be larger or b)
    > over-write events as needed.

    I agree with Andy (and Steven).

    Add this:

    Overwrite AFTER N days and check your logs
    at least ever (N - 1) days.

Login Security Microsoft Windows