Not allowing others to see you

Is there a way to not be seen by people who have you on the frieds
list, and from their side, does it look like I'm not there, or does it
look like I'm ignoring them? Thanks!

Zeligg

"Prayer has no place in the public schools,
just like facts have no place in organized religion."

- Superintendent Chalmers, The Simpsons

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:22:51 -0500, Zeligg
<zeligg@nospeedspamfactoryatall.net> wrote:

> Is there a way to not be seen by people who have you on the frieds
> list, and from their side, does it look like I'm not there, or does
> it look like I'm ignoring them? Thanks!

/hide

It makes you look as though you're not there to friends, supergroup,
and team-member /search, though you will still see friends and
supergroup channel messages.

--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |

Robotech_Master <robotech@eyrie.org> wrote in

> /hide
>
> It makes you look as though you're not there to friends, supergroup,
> and team-member /search, though you will still see friends and
> supergroup channel messages.

It also hides you from the search window, even if you have 'LFT' turned on.
(AFAIK)

When all this Frosty stuff started getting heavy, I had to hide as soon as
I came on-line, then turn it off if I wanted to team.

On the Frosty note: does anyone know when this is going to stop? The other
day there were 12 Winter Lords in FF alone, grouped in 4s and 6s.......even
by Phillipa.

Janlee <janelee@ameritech.net> wrote:
> On the Frosty note: does anyone know when this is going to stop? The
> other day there were 12 Winter Lords in FF alone, grouped in 4s and
> 6s.......even by Phillipa.

I really think having more than about 2 spawn at a time is ridiculous. I
have screen shots of 9-10 in a herd in Crey's, with mucho minions
scampering about.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:28:28 -0000, Shenanigunner
<nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote:

>Janlee <janelee@ameritech.net> wrote:
>> On the Frosty note: does anyone know when this is going to stop? The
>> other day there were 12 Winter Lords in FF alone, grouped in 4s and
>> 6s.......even by Phillipa.
>
>I really think having more than about 2 spawn at a time is ridiculous. I
>have screen shots of 9-10 in a herd in Crey's, with mucho minions
>scampering about.

The other day I was doing a Freak hunting mission in Brickstown, and I
saw 4 of them in the one underground carpark. I don't know if they're
more likely to spawn there, or if they just wind up getting stuck
inside.

Greg Johnson <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote:
> The other day I was doing a Freak hunting mission in Brickstown, and I
> saw 4 of them in the one underground carpark. I don't know if they're
> more likely to spawn there, or if they just wind up getting stuck
> inside.

They don't seem to roam much, and hold to their spawning spot. AFAICT.