V551 Modem Script

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,comp.sys.mac.comm,comp.sys.mac.portables (More info?)

Can anyone tell me what modem script to use for a Moto V551 paired with a
12" AlPB running OS 10.3.7?

Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,comp.sys.mac.comm,comp.sys.mac.portables (More info?)

In article <cq48st$krl$1@gnus01.u.washington.edu>,
"Jacob Strieck" <strieck@u.washington.edu> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what modem script to use for a Moto V551 paired with a
> 12" AlPB running OS 10.3.7?

The VZW_Generic scripts worked foe my Motorola V120 and my son's T720;
maybe it'll work for your V551 too. Visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/maccellphone/files/Modem%20Scripts/>

--
Tom Stiller

PGP fingerprint = 5108 DDB2 9761 EDE5 E7E3
7BDA 71ED 6496 99C0 C7CF

On 2004-12-19, Jacob Strieck <strieck@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what modem script to use for a Moto V551 paired with a
> 12" AlPB running OS 10.3.7?

With exactly the same equipment, I using Motorola GPRS CID1 from
http://www.taniwha.org.uk/.

There are lots of modem scripts there and other information to get up on
quite a few networks.

--
Larry Moss, http://www.airigami.com
PO Box 23523, Rochester, NY 14692, (585) 359-8695