PokeSnap

Hello.
I hope someone here will help me out with a problem about this game I
bought for my 6 year old nephew. He likes it, alot, but I can't figure
out how to save the game's progress.
Everytime I try to save, the game locks up with some sort of error
message saying that it couldn't save and to restart. I tried putting a
memory card in the controller, and that didn't help.
Is there no way to save where you are in this game? What is the save
option for? Could I have a defective cartridge?
Thanks for any suggestions.

Scott

Yeah, sorry to say this, but you've got a disfunctional game pak. Most
N64 games have cart save and this one included.

Gee. That isn't exactly the answer I was hoping for....Oh well, thanks
for letting me know anyway!
I suspected this might be the case when I went to a local game store and
they were nice enough to let me try out a snap game there. My little
nephew likes the game so much, says its his "favoritest game", so I
guess I would be a real bad uncle if I didn't shell out six bucks for
another cart. I guess sometimes a deal isn't such a deal. I bought the
game at a pawn shop for two dollars.