Proximity Sensor Access to Windows That Re-Uses Door Acces..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
April 24, 2005 4:24:43 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security,microsoft.public.windows.server.security,microsoft.public.windows.server.general (More info?)

Who makes a high quality door access control system with proxiity
sensors / badge readers where the same badges that unlock doors
can be used to unlock Windows computers?

--
Will
Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com
July 4, 2005 9:07:03 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security,microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windows.server.security (More info?)

Will,

If you are still interested in this try

www.intercede.com

It might not be immediately apparent but they Card Management System (CMS)
that will do what you want. I was due to demo it at a trade show at least 2
years ago and they should have something commercial by now.

Hope this helps

Geoff

!