(ask) 8800GTS 320MB

xlimit

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2006
I will buy this vga 8800GTS 320MB or waiting the next generation like 8900 GTS ? it's only come with 320 MB is it goos enough for 2 years because my next upgrade is vga features DirectX 11 (2009), and how about performance with next tilte that full support of DX 10 technology.

Thanks

Blacken

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2004
As your buying for 2 years worth - be safe, you may want to step up to the 8800GTS 640mb version. If your into games, this will ensure you better performance through the progression or/and a monitor or resolution upgrade. If your planning on Vista without gaming, the 320 is the best priced DX10 card on the market.

SyPheR

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
As your buying for 2 years worth - be safe, you may want to step up to the 8800GTS 640mb version. If your into games, this will ensure you better performance through the progression or/and a monitor or resolution upgrade. If your planning on Vista without gaming, the 320 is the best priced DX10 card on the market.

If you are planning on Vista without gaming.....lol. People who have knowlegde about computing and read all the negative stories about Vista will stick to XP till they are forced using Vista when Microsoft will pay software companies to make appz that only run on Vista. I would not be surprised if that happens. Microsoft does deals with NSA (national Security Agency) to implant backdoors and also does monopoly things they get suit for. I mean....Microsoft is so powerfull....they can buy their power cause there are enough foolish people who dont understand monopoly for example and start to complain when you say something like this cause they dont understand. Those are the people who also buy labtops with vista on it without knowing/reading anything about Vista. That's how microsoft stays big. The WOW starts now!!! for the people who dont have the knowledge or just want to go with the flow and love commercials too. Bush rulez...ahum......

red_devil

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006

If you are planning on Vista without gaming.....lol. People who have knowlegde about computing and read all the negative stories about Vista will stick to XP till they are forced using Vista when Microsoft will pay software companies to make appz that only run on Vista. I would not be surprised if that happens. Microsoft does deals with NSA (national Security Agency) to implant backdoors and also does monopoly things they get suit for. I mean....Microsoft is so powerfull....they can buy their power cause there are enough foolish people who dont understand monopoly for example and start to complain when you say something like this cause they dont understand. Those are the people who also buy labtops with vista on it without knowing/reading anything about Vista. That's how microsoft stays big. The WOW starts now!!! for the people who dont have the knowledge or just want to go with the flow and love commercials too. Bush rulez...ahum......

u r incredibly off-point!! 8O