helpme3948

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2010
I want to buy an Asus P8P67 and I'm not sure who to buy from. I have only purchased things from Newegg before. I noticed Mwave randomly gives $10 off $100 orders like TD does so I'm counting both of those into the prices for TD and Mwave.

Price at each store (incl. tax and shipping):

Mwave = $155.72
Tigerdirect = $164.90
Newegg = $172.86

I'm mainly concerned about the trustworthiness of Mwave, but I've heard some not nice things about TD, too. I'm a cautious person when buying, so...

Your credit card will allow a 30 day return at any of those Etailers. Any of them allows a 30 day return for refund or credit. It is ASUS who gives a 3 year warranty no matter what store you buy from. I have bought from all three stores. Trustworthiness regarding what exactly?

helpme3948

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2010
Packaging and hassle with returns mainly. Mwave's site is not as professional looking to me, so I just wanted to be sure they're fine.

Yeah, mwave is the cheapest price of those three. I have a brand new ASUS G41 socket 775 MB sitting here I bought recently from Mwave. I plan to assemble it when a good deal comes along on an SSD. Brand new board as advertised. never opened. I have bought many items from mwave without problms. They have especially good deals on printer ink.