certificate authentication

Hi,

I have a Windows 2003 server domain with Active Directory on and an
Enterprise Certification Authority.
The problem is :

I have a phisical person who has two AD accounts, one as user and onother as
administrator
I have to give to him a smart card and remove the user name/password logon

Can I generate two authentication certificates on the same samrt card?
Can I choose (using windows logon) wich user log to the system?
Do I have any component to modify/create to do this ?

At the end of all, is this thing possible?

Hope in your help

1. Yes you can put two authN certificates on the card.

2. However, you cannot choose from multiple certs for logon. This
functionality is being considered for future releases.

--
David B. Cross [MS]

Top Whitepapers:

Auto-enrollment whitepaper:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/security/autoenro.mspx

Best Practices for implementing Windows Server 2003 PKI:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/security/ws3pkibp.mspx

Troubleshooting Certificate Status and Revocation whitepaper:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/topics/crypto/tshtcrl.mspx

Windows Server 2003 web enrollment and troubleshooting guide:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/security/webenroll.mspx