[Colosseum] Sneasel vs. Piloswine

Having already trained a Piloswine in Silver, I figured I'd use Sneasel
as my Ice type in Colosseum. I have it trained up to level 45
currently, and it doesn't do a lot of damage. Would Sneasel be any
better if I got rid of Icy Wind for Ice Beam or Blizzard? Or is
Piloswine by best Ice bet?

Or do I even need Ice when I have Fire, Rock, Flying, Electric and
Dragon types?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

More about colosseum sneasel piloswine

    "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    message news:2iut5kFr5bo5U1@uni-berlin.de...
    > Having already trained a Piloswine in Silver, I figured I'd use Sneasel
    > as my Ice type in Colosseum. I have it trained up to level 45
    > currently, and it doesn't do a lot of damage. Would Sneasel be any
    > better if I got rid of Icy Wind for Ice Beam or Blizzard? Or is
    > Piloswine by best Ice bet?

    I trained and hated both, as well as Delibird. I ended up using Suicune's
    Aurora Beam as my sole Ice move. I never really use that either.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?