network or specific applications.

--
Will
Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com

It sounds like you may be talking more about security policy [user rights,
security options, etc.] than Group Policy in general. If that is the case
the Windows 2000 Security Hardening Guide or the Windows 2000 Security Guide
would be a good read as would the last link below. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9964CF42-E236-4D73-AEF4-7B4FDC0A25F6&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=15E83186-A2C8-4C8F-A9D0-A0201F639A56&DisplayLang=en
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823659