Meh... Pokemon Coliseum Problem.

GRRRERRR. I have played it before and I remember meeting up with Team Snagem
again... I have met everybody played at the Training Place What do I do?
2 answers Last reply
More about pokemon coliseum problem

    Samantha wrote:
    > GRRRERRR. I have played it before and I remember meeting up with Team Snagem
    > again... I have met everybody played at the Training Place What do I do?

    By pure coincidence, I have just met up with a member of Team Snagem
    again. Specifically, their leader, Gonzap, in Realgam Tower's second
    floor. He kicked my butt twice, but I suppose that's what happens when
    you face a level fifty team with a four-level deficit. I don't recall
    ever having met anyone from Team Snagem before since the game's opening
    cut scene, and I'm pretty sure I'm near the end of the game.

    What is this "Training Place" you speak of? There are a few places to
    train in, and I don't remember any of them having that sort of name.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Oh it doesn't matter now I didn't have a memory card and got so mad at it I
    just turned it off.... I was close to beating it anyway.
    -Kelly

    "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    message news:2j20doFso7goU1@uni-berlin.de...
    > Samantha wrote:
    > > GRRRERRR. I have played it before and I remember meeting up with Team
    Snagem
    > > again... I have met everybody played at the Training Place What do I do?
    > >
    > By pure coincidence, I have just met up with a member of Team Snagem
    > again. Specifically, their leader, Gonzap, in Realgam Tower's second
    > floor. He kicked my butt twice, but I suppose that's what happens when
    > you face a level fifty team with a four-level deficit. I don't recall
    > ever having met anyone from Team Snagem before since the game's opening
    > cut scene, and I'm pretty sure I'm near the end of the game.
    >
    > What is this "Training Place" you speak of? There are a few places to
    > train in, and I don't remember any of them having that sort of name.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Chet "Tech" Weaver
    >
    > AIM: PanGatomon
    > MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    > eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    > Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    > ICQ: 122744531
    > Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com
    >
    > My Adventure Quest character:
    > http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=131213
    > You can play Adventure Quest at http://www.battleon.com
    >
    > Sometimes, I notice someone has posted a reply to one of my messages and
    > I think, "Oh, great, what did I say this time?"

Training Games Nintendo Video Games