Meh... Pokemon Coliseum Problem.

Last response: in Video Games
June 13, 2004 12:56:32 AM

GRRRERRR. I have played it before and I remember meeting up with Team Snagem
again... I have met everybody played at the Training Place What do I do?
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 12:56:33 AM

Samantha wrote:
> GRRRERRR. I have played it before and I remember meeting up with Team Snagem
> again... I have met everybody played at the Training Place What do I do?

By pure coincidence, I have just met up with a member of Team Snagem
again. Specifically, their leader, Gonzap, in Realgam Tower's second
floor. He kicked my butt twice, but I suppose that's what happens when
you face a level fifty team with a four-level deficit. I don't recall
ever having met anyone from Team Snagem before since the game's opening
cut scene, and I'm pretty sure I'm near the end of the game.

What is this "Training Place" you speak of? There are a few places to
train in, and I don't remember any of them having that sort of name.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

June 14, 2004 6:46:06 AM

Oh it doesn't matter now I didn't have a memory card and got so mad at it I
just turned it off.... I was close to beating it anyway.
-Kelly

"Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
message news:2j20doFso7goU1@uni-berlin.de...

!