Symantic Live update error LU1815

I am trying to run Live Update and I am getting this error message;

LU1815: LiveUpdate could not read or write a file it needed because you do
not have sufficient access rights on this computer. It is recommended that
only users with Power User or Administrator rights run LiveUpdate.

I am the administrator of this computer.

Thanks

Fasih

Verify that you are indeed an administrator by using the command net
localgroup administrators to check the group membership. If you are indeed
an administrator then possibly permissions got messed up [ intentionally
done by malware??] for the administrators group or the account you are
using has deny permissions to a folder/file that access is needed to. One
way would be to use the free tool filemon from sysinternals which you would
want to start just before you try Live Update. After it fails, look in the
log of filemon for access denied errors and locate the associated file where
you will need to change permissions. By default administrators have full
control to everything other then other users profiles possibly. Check drive
folder, program files, \winnt folder, all users profile, etc. The links
below may be helpful and you may also want to scan your computer for malware
with the free Sysclean tool by Trend Micro that is referenced in the last
two links. --- Steve

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/filemon.shtml
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=266118