Produce a security access list report?

Is there a tool that can be used in a Windows 2000 AD strucutre to print the
security access of server folders?

For example, I would like to procduce a report listing the entire D drive
of my file/print server showing the security access for each folder and
share... Is there a tool able to produce this type of report?

--
Thanks, JJMM
3 answers Last reply

    You might try Dumpsec from Somarsoft and it is free. It does both ntfs and
    share permissions. --- Steve

    http://www.somarsoft.com/somarsoft_main.htm

    "JJMM991" <JJMM991@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a tool that can be used in a Windows 2000 AD strucutre to print
    > the
    > security access of server folders?
    >
    > For example, I would like to procduce a report listing the entire D drive
    > of my file/print server showing the security access for each folder and
    > share... Is there a tool able to produce this type of report?
    >
    > --
    > Thanks, JJMM

    Thanks to both of you!!!

    "Steven L Umbach" wrote:

    > You might try Dumpsec from Somarsoft and it is free. It does both ntfs and
    > share permissions. --- Steve
    >
    > http://www.somarsoft.com/somarsoft_main.htm
    >
    > "JJMM991" <JJMM991@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there a tool that can be used in a Windows 2000 AD strucutre to print
    > > the
    > > security access of server folders?
    > >
    > > For example, I would like to procduce a report listing the entire D drive
    > > of my file/print server showing the security access for each folder and
    > > share... Is there a tool able to produce this type of report?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Thanks, JJMM

    "JJMM991" <JJMM991@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a tool that can be used in a Windows 2000 AD strucutre to print
    > the
    > security access of server folders?
    >
    > For example, I would like to procduce a report listing the entire D drive
    > of my file/print server showing the security access for each folder and
    > share... Is there a tool able to produce this type of report?
    >
    > --
    > Thanks, JJMM

    cacls d:\ /t /c > c:\access.log

Security Windows 2000 Microsoft Servers Windows