Produce a security access list report?

Is there a tool that can be used in a Windows 2000 AD strucutre to print the
security access of server folders?

For example, I would like to procduce a report listing the entire D drive
of my file/print server showing the security access for each folder and
share... Is there a tool able to produce this type of report?

--
Thanks, JJMM

You might try Dumpsec from Somarsoft and it is free. It does both ntfs and
share permissions. --- Steve

http://www.somarsoft.com/somarsoft_main.htm

"JJMM991" <JJMM991@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a tool that can be used in a Windows 2000 AD strucutre to print
> the
> security access of server folders?
>
> For example, I would like to procduce a report listing the entire D drive
> of my file/print server showing the security access for each folder and
> share... Is there a tool able to produce this type of report?
>
> --
> Thanks, JJMM

Thanks to both of you!!!

"Steven L Umbach" wrote:

> You might try Dumpsec from Somarsoft and it is free. It does both ntfs and
> share permissions. --- Steve
>
> http://www.somarsoft.com/somarsoft_main.htm
>
> "JJMM991" <JJMM991@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a tool that can be used in a Windows 2000 AD strucutre to print
> > the
> > security access of server folders?
> >
> > For example, I would like to procduce a report listing the entire D drive
> > of my file/print server showing the security access for each folder and
> > share... Is there a tool able to produce this type of report?
> >
> > --
> > Thanks, JJMM

bm

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2004

"JJMM991" <JJMM991@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a tool that can be used in a Windows 2000 AD strucutre to print
> the
> security access of server folders?
>
> For example, I would like to procduce a report listing the entire D drive
> of my file/print server showing the security access for each folder and
> share... Is there a tool able to produce this type of report?
>
> --
> Thanks, JJMM

cacls d:\ /t /c > c:\access.log