Exporting Local User and Group Security Information

Tags:
  • Security
  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
May 18, 2005 3:31:05 PM

Are there any Microsoft or third party tools that will allow me to export or
print all the details about my local users and groups?
--
Tony Casazza

More about : exporting local user group security information

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
May 18, 2005 6:10:35 PM

SomarSoft has a free tool called dumpsec that may be of help. The Resource
Kit also has a number of helpful utilites dependong on what you are trying
to find. --- Steve

http://www.somarsoft.com/somarsoft_main.htm --- Dumpsec
http://www.petri.co.il/download_free_reskit_tools.htm --- some RK tools
including addusers.