Buggy missions

Man, are there any missions left without bugs? I've done 2-3 per session, a
couple times a day, and it seems like 3 out of 4 have bugs - warping foes
being the most common.

I also got another surprised timed mission - you rescue three scientists
from the Crey, report to an intermediary... and bang, he's handed you a
timed mission (rescue AI from the Crey). No warning or heads-up that I
could see, and he assigned me the mission as soon as I poked him.

I bugged the mission for this, and also for the time limit - it's a 2:30
mission, and I was dreading being stuck on for at least an hour... cleared
the small 3-level map with two or three red lieutenants in about ten
minutes. An hour or 90 minutes should be plenty plenty.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote in

<SNIP>
> I also got another surprised timed mission - you rescue three
> scientists from the Crey, report to an intermediary... and bang, he's
> handed you a timed mission (rescue AI from the Crey). No warning or
> heads-up that I could see, and he assigned me the mission as soon as I
> poked him.
<SNIP>

This mission has been reported as bugged since early July. They have
changed the wording slightly, in that the original message from the contact
says 'you may be rushed/you may have to hurry' when he originally gives it
to you. This was a patch change in Aug/Sep. I've gotten this mission twice
from different contacts (SL-5/SL-6) and for both of my chars.

'Statesman' has said that no mission that is timed should not have some
sort of wording that it will include a timed mission. I guess they keep
missing this one.

We had one last night that was a level 40 or so destroy 10 portals. We had
one portal that wouldn't let us click it. Right after I had said bye to the
group and given up on a gm answering the petition, one pops on and after a
while tells me there were two portals in one location or something like
that. All in all I'm not complaining about the gm situation because it's
very rare I don't get an eventual reply in the same game session. Not like
EQ where gm's were a figment of your imagination.

Frisky 37 ill/ff controller, Virtue