  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 8:22:02 AM

Hi

We are having Windows 2000 Server Domain Controller, one ADC and 200 client
ststenmsalso. We recently implemented Password Policy in our organizaiton.
Its working well..But we would like to know what are the passwords the
clients put for their users. We would like to know how complexity the users
are maintaining to their passwords. If anybody knows regarding this issue Pls
let us know. Waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Varadarajam.

More about : active directory user passwords

Anonymous
May 26, 2005 9:58:34 PM

You can force password complexity at the domain level such as via Domain
Security Policy. Of course that will not apply until the user changes their
password and if the user account is configured with "password never expires"
they will not have to change their password. Beyond that you will need to
look into tools such as LC5 that can audit passwords for the domain or local
computer. The link below is to LC5. --- Steve

http://www.atstake.com/products/lc/

news:D 7EF7BA9-A19A-4845-86E6-C66ED736850A@microsoft.com...