How do I get Latios with Gameshark

Does anybody have a cheat to get Latios with Gameshark that you could pass on?
4 answers Last reply
More about latios gameshark

    Luke wrote:

    > Does anybody have a cheat to get Latios with Gameshark that you could pass on?

    Gameshark? Well, I suppose it is cheaper than buying a second GBA, an
    e-Reader, and an Eon Ticket off eBay. Still, you do face the
    possibility of one of your Pokemon becoming an unhatchable Bad Egg.

    I wouldn't know the code and, quite frankly, am disgusted you'd use a
    cheating device on Pokemon. For shame!

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    "Luke" <ggundam@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody have a cheat to get Latios with Gameshark that you could pass
    on?

    Meet me in the alleyway between Darkol Street and the marketplace when the
    crow strikes twice. All will become clear...

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?
    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/mcw/ - Milk Cap Wars!

    Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots wrote:
    > I wouldn't know the code and, quite frankly, am disgusted you'd use a
    > cheating device on Pokemon. For shame!

    Hey, sometimes the only practical way to get these things is via
    sharking. No shame if there's no real alternative.

    Adrian Tymes wrote:
    > Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots wrote:
    >
    >> I wouldn't know the code and, quite frankly, am disgusted you'd use a
    >> cheating device on Pokemon. For shame!
    >

    > Hey, sometimes the only practical way to get these things is via
    > sharking. No shame if there's no real alternative.

    Perhaps, but it is best not to make a habit of it.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com