Problem with RDP (Remote Desktop) via VPN on Windows CE 4...

May 21, 2005 3:30:42 AM

When I'm trying to connect to any remote desktop from PDA via VPN, VPN
drops the connection. Tryed to ping any PC in my network over VPN, no
problem, I can see my network correctly. VPN in MS Windows 2003 based on
AD. Tryed on 3 PDA's same problem, VPN Server configurated correctly coz
from Desktop there is no problem. My PDA is HP iPaq 2410 and iPaq 4700
and Fuji Siemens Pocket Loox 720 same problem with all of them.

Can anybody help with it?
Anonymous
May 22, 2005 12:04:59 PM

NECTOP <nectop@skylink.spb.ru> wrote:

>When I'm trying to connect to any remote desktop from PDA via VPN, VPN
>drops the connection. Tryed to ping any PC in my network over VPN, no
>problem, I can see my network correctly. VPN in MS Windows 2003 based on
>AD. Tryed on 3 PDA's same problem, VPN Server configurated correctly coz
>from Desktop there is no problem. My PDA is HP iPaq 2410 and iPaq 4700
>and Fuji Siemens Pocket Loox 720 same problem with all of them.
>
>Can anybody help with it?

Are you using just the machine name on your internal network or the
FQDN? If you are using the FQDN your PPC thinks it is an internet
address and may drop the VPN connection depending on your VPN/proxy
config.