No default printer

Hi
Is there any way to get rid of a default printer. What I would
like is no default but the option to select any one of my three printers
every time I select print. Is this possible and if so, how?

Ian

--
Ian Pollard//Wooler//Northumberland//UK
m0flc@yahoo.co.uk

    Hi,

    One must be the default. To get a selection every time, use file/print
    (ctrl+p is quicker) rather than the shortcut button on the toolbar.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Ian Pollard" <m0flc@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Is there any way to get rid of a default printer. What I would
    > like is no default but the option to select any one of my three printers
    > every time I select print. Is this possible and if so, how?
    >
    > Ian
    >
    > --
    > Ian Pollard//Wooler//Northumberland//UK
    > m0flc@yahoo.co.uk