No default printer

March 8, 2005 1:58:26 PM

Hi
Is there any way to get rid of a default printer. What I would
like is no default but the option to select any one of my three printers
every time I select print. Is this possible and if so, how?

Ian

--
Ian Pollard//Wooler//Northumberland//UK
m0flc@yahoo.co.uk

More about : default printer

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 1:58:27 PM

Hi,

One must be the default. To get a selection every time, use file/print
(ctrl+p is quicker) rather than the shortcut button on the toolbar.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone