How to use DHCP server?

My OS is Win2000 server,I can not find out DHCP server in Start
meun,Please tell me where can I find out in the OS.
Or the OS doesn't contain the function?
Thanks

FYI this is not really a security issue and you would be better served
posting such questions in the networking newsgroups. Anyhow you should use
Control Panel/add and remove programs/Windows components - networking
services where you will find DHCP. You will need your install disk. ---
Steve

"David.H" <huangqi0527@163.com> wrote in message
> My OS is Win2000 server,I can not find out DHCP server in Start
> meun,Please tell me where can I find out in the OS.
> Or the OS doesn't contain the function?
> Thanks

I solved the problem successfully.
Thank you