Couple of pokemon questions

Greetings all,

I have a couple of questions for the general pokemon community.

1) I have seen mention of a "national" pokedex versus a "regional" pokedex
that will allow you to have GSC pokemon from Coli in your pokedex in RS.
Now I've seen the strats for LG/FR that tell how to get the new dex for that
game, but nothing about how to get it in R/S. Is it possile to get the
expanded pokedex in R/S? And if so, how?

2) Anyone know where to get the Battle e-cards or the new Coli e-cards in
the US? I've checked every video game store in my area and searched online
for hours looking for anyone that carries them. Tons of Animal Crossing
sets, but no Pokemon sets. Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Heckle
4 answers Last reply
More about couple pokemon questions

    "Heckle" <heckle01@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > 1) I have seen mention of a "national" pokedex versus a "regional" pokedex
    > that will allow you to have GSC pokemon from Coli in your pokedex in RS.
    > Now I've seen the strats for LG/FR that tell how to get the new dex for
    that
    > game, but nothing about how to get it in R/S. Is it possile to get the
    > expanded pokedex in R/S? And if so, how?

    I'm fairly sure that trading new Pokémon from RS to FL will unlock the
    national PokéDex on BOTH versions.

    > 2) Anyone know where to get the Battle e-cards or the new Coli e-cards in
    > the US? I've checked every video game store in my area and searched online
    > for hours looking for anyone that carries them.

    I don't think the Coli ones even exist in English yet, although I was under
    the impression that Battle e-cards were easily available in the US. I'm no
    expert, though, sorry.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?
    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/mcw/ - Milk Cap Wars!

    Heckle wrote:

    > 2) Anyone know where to get the Battle e-cards or the new Coli e-cards in
    > the US? I've checked every video game store in my area and searched online
    > for hours looking for anyone that carries them. Tons of Animal Crossing
    > sets, but no Pokemon sets. Any help here would be appreciated.

    I think I remember hearing that this particular functionality was
    removed from the English version of Pokemon Colosseum.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    >2) Anyone know where to get the Battle e-cards or the new Coli e-cards in
    >the US? I've checked every video game store in my area and searched online
    >for hours looking for anyone that carries them.

    Best Buy and Toys R Us both carry the Battle cards. These cards give no
    experience or real reward, so it's like paying $5 for another Battle Tower.

    Jose L. Solano
    A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
    "It's too damn safe."

    Question #1...I have no clue.

    #2. I saw the battle E-cards at Toys R Us.

Video Games