Login password

I have an old laptop with Windows 2000 professional when I started up it goes
straight to the username and password screen I have not used this laptop for
over two years I cannot remember my password I try to start up in safe mode
but I cannot because it asked for a password I tried to change the username
and password but it will not accept it how can I logon to my laptop
1 answer Last reply
More about login password

    On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:12:01 -0700, "Jason"
    <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have an old laptop with Windows 2000 professional when I started up it goes
    >straight to the username and password screen I have not used this laptop for
    >over two years I cannot remember my password I try to start up in safe mode
    >but I cannot because it asked for a password I tried to change the username
    >and password but it will not accept it how can I logon to my laptop

    Google "lost password"

    Jeff

Laptops Login Microsoft Windows