Login password

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 7, 2005 10:12:01 PM

I have an old laptop with Windows 2000 professional when I started up it goes
straight to the username and password screen I have not used this laptop for
over two years I cannot remember my password I try to start up in safe mode
but I cannot because it asked for a password I tried to change the username
and password but it will not accept it how can I logon to my laptop

More about : login password

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 8, 2005 6:47:53 AM

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:12:01 -0700, "Jason"
<Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have an old laptop with Windows 2000 professional when I started up it goes
>straight to the username and password screen I have not used this laptop for
>over two years I cannot remember my password I try to start up in safe mode
>but I cannot because it asked for a password I tried to change the username
>and password but it will not accept it how can I logon to my laptop

Google "lost password"

Jeff
!