Recommendation on calculator alternatives?

May 20, 2005 8:55:24 PM

Hello,

I was curious if anyone knew of good (hopefully free) financial calculators,
conversion calculators (currency, metric, etc) for the pocketpc?
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 11:21:18 PM

Reply to message from "boe" <boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> (Fri, 20 May 2005 18:55:24) about
"Recommendation on calculator alternatives?":

> Hello,

> I was curious if anyone knew of good (hopefully free) financial calculators, conversion
> calculators (currency, metric, etc) for the pocketpc?

You might look at the http://www.calculator.org site for the calculator I use...

------
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.1 for the PocketPC
May 21, 2005 12:41:23 AM

I like this one: http://www.omegaone.com/news/calc.htm

--
"I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
- Slartibartfast

boe wrote:
> I was curious if anyone knew of good (hopefully free) financial
> calculators, conversion calculators (currency, metric, etc) for the
> pocketpc?

I had such a nice calculator on my Toshiba e330(1), and now with my new
Axim, they went back to the same antique layout the calculator on my
Jornada 547(2) had? Blah.

(1)http://www.pdagold.com/img/articles/en/large/0000000203...
(2)http://www.geek.com/hwswrev/wince/epocvppc/PocketPc003....
!