brosing folders - detail vs icons?

May 20, 2005 8:57:03 PM

How do i change the method that a folder displays the data. I know in
windows how to select a view of details vs thumbnails or icons - but I don't
in PPC.

Thanks
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 3:48:28 AM

File Explorer has one view only.

--
Email: developer@jointsense.com.hk
Homepage: http://www.jointsense.com.hk/

"boe" <boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o nLbFeZXFHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> How do i change the method that a folder displays the data. I know in
> windows how to select a view of details vs thumbnails or icons - but I
> don't in PPC.
>
> Thanks

May 26, 2005 3:48:29 AM

Good to know - thanks

"Joint_Sense" <developer@jointsense.com.hk> wrote in message
> File Explorer has one view only.
>
> --
> Email: developer@jointsense.com.hk
> Homepage: http://www.jointsense.com.hk/
> GMT: +8
>
> "boe" <boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:o nLbFeZXFHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> How do i change the method that a folder displays the data. I know in
>> windows how to select a view of details vs thumbnails or icons - but I
>> don't in PPC.
>>
>> Thanks

Anonymous
May 26, 2005 3:48:30 AM

but there are a number of third party explorers both free and paid which do.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!