NT4 upgrade to Windows 2000 / 2003 Server

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

Hi All,

I need to upgrade my server from NT4 to windows 2000/2003 server. Can
It keep NT4 users and all configuration ? How can I do that ? Have any
instruction from Microsoft ? Thanks alot.

On 17 Jun 2005 19:31:48 -0700, kelvinweb@gmail.com (Kelvin) wrote:

>I need to upgrade my server from NT4 to windows 2000/2003 server. Can
>It keep NT4 users and all configuration ? How can I do that ? Have any
>instruction from Microsoft ? Thanks alot.

There's a ton of documentation on upgrading NT4 to 200/2003 on
Micrsoft's web site. Google will find you a ton more.

Jeff

Jeff is totally right.
But, if there is no domain involved then just backup and do it.
With a domain involved, think and plan, then think again, then
finally make out the real plan.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server: Security)

"Kelvin" <kelvinweb@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>

> I need to upgrade my server from NT4 to windows 2000/2003 server. Can
> It keep NT4 users and all configuration ? How can I do that ? Have any
> instruction from Microsoft ? Thanks alot.

TRENDING THREADS