System.exe. virus

Does anyone kjnow how to remove this? I have mcafee, ad aware and
firewall. The virus is system.exe. It will not let me end the process
and I tried several removal tools. It even plays with the antivirus
aoftware and tries to disable. How should I remove it. I have been
going crazy for 3 days. Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about system virus

    On 20 Jun 2005 19:05:04 -0700, "Mike" <mikepl333@aol.com> wrote:

    >Does anyone kjnow how to remove this? I have mcafee, ad aware and
    >firewall. The virus is system.exe. It will not let me end the process
    >and I tried several removal tools. It even plays with the antivirus
    >aoftware and tries to disable. How should I remove it. I have been
    >going crazy for 3 days. Thanks in advance.

    There are several Trojans that install a system.exe file. Try using
    Trend's SysClean in Safe mode:

    Art

    http://home.epix.net/~artnpeg

Virus Windows