System.exe. virus

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 20, 2005 11:05:04 PM

Does anyone kjnow how to remove this? I have mcafee, ad aware and
firewall. The virus is system.exe. It will not let me end the process
and I tried several removal tools. It even plays with the antivirus
aoftware and tries to disable. How should I remove it. I have been
going crazy for 3 days. Thanks in advance.

More about : system exe virus

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 4:04:15 PM

On 20 Jun 2005 19:05:04 -0700, "Mike" <mikepl333@aol.com> wrote:

>Does anyone kjnow how to remove this? I have mcafee, ad aware and
>firewall. The virus is system.exe. It will not let me end the process
>and I tried several removal tools. It even plays with the antivirus
>aoftware and tries to disable. How should I remove it. I have been
>going crazy for 3 days. Thanks in advance.

There are several Trojans that install a system.exe file. Try using
Trend's SysClean in Safe mode:

Art

http://home.epix.net/~artnpeg
!