USER ACCESS RIGHTS TO WINDOWS 2000 SERVER FOLDER

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 23, 2005 4:50:08 PM

Hi Guy,

I;m trying to stop windows xp workstations from copying files from a windows
2000 standalone server. The users/clients workstation can upload file but not
able to copying files back to their workstations.

Any help/recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 5:27:55 PM

You want a drop-box ? A place where files may be depositied
but from which they may not be viewed ?
If that is the case just make sure you have not granted Read on Files
to those accounts.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)