resetting admin password

I have an old computer that someone long ago installed an admin password
which I cannot clear out. Any suggestions on how to reset it without dumping
the OS.

techace wrote:
> I have an old computer that someone long ago installed an admin password
> which I cannot clear out. Any suggestions on how to reset it without dumping
> the OS.

Hi Techace,

What operating system is this computer running? This may be of help:

http://is-it-true.org/nt/atips/atips262.shtml

Sincerely,

Benjamin Johnstone-Anderson
Microsoft MVP, Windows Security