Pokemon Sprite Comics

I found some Pokemon sprite comics on the web. The first two look
decent enough, but what I have sampled of the third one doesn't inspire
a lot of confidence.

Pokemon Legends
http://pokelegend.keenspace.com

Pokemon X
http://pokemonx.keenspace.com

Pokemon: Sonic Edition
http://pokesonic1.keenspace.com

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

More about pokemon sprite comics

    >I found some Pokemon sprite comics on the web. The first two look
    >decent enough, but what I have sampled of the third one doesn't inspire
    >a lot of confidence.

    Okay, let's have ourselves a look-see...

    >Pokemon Legends
    >http://pokelegend.keenspace.com

    Amusing, but a bit too new.

    >Pokemon X
    >http://pokemonx.keenspace.com

    Been around a while, not bad, and fairly humorous...

    >Pokemon: Sonic Edition
    >http://pokesonic1.keenspace.com

    And that certainly isn't a match made in heaven. Still, I'll give it a thorough
    glance.

    Thanks for bringing these to the group's attention, Tech.

    William Rendfeld
    Creator of Echowarrior and Alex Masters
    178,000 Excellent Author Points
    1 'I knew odd pokefacts that confused a bread crumb' point.
    20 Y2Tech Points

Comics Video Games