Pokemon Sprite Comics

I found some Pokemon sprite comics on the web. The first two look
decent enough, but what I have sampled of the third one doesn't inspire
a lot of confidence.

Pokemon Legends
http://pokelegend.keenspace.com

Pokemon X
http://pokemonx.keenspace.com

Pokemon: Sonic Edition
http://pokesonic1.keenspace.com

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

>I found some Pokemon sprite comics on the web. The first two look
>decent enough, but what I have sampled of the third one doesn't inspire
>a lot of confidence.

Okay, let's have ourselves a look-see...

>Pokemon Legends
>http://pokelegend.keenspace.com

Amusing, but a bit too new.

>Pokemon X
>http://pokemonx.keenspace.com

Been around a while, not bad, and fairly humorous...

>Pokemon: Sonic Edition
>http://pokesonic1.keenspace.com

And that certainly isn't a match made in heaven. Still, I'll give it a thorough
glance.

Thanks for bringing these to the group's attention, Tech.

William Rendfeld
Creator of Echowarrior and Alex Masters
178,000 Excellent Author Points
1 'I knew odd pokefacts that confused a bread crumb' point.
20 Y2Tech Points

Latest posts