ms-dos netwerk printer

I have connected a netwerk printer to dos by using the:
net use LPT1 \\s1\hplaser
A check with net use:

Ok LPT1 \\s1\hplaser

When I start edit and try to print I recieve the message :
Edit was unable to create or access the file "LPT1"

How can I solf this??????

John Nivard

Are printing from dos or from windows. If it is from dos, check the
configuration for the program