aust colosseum

Does anyone know if the Jirachi disc in Australia comes with the game or if
it's on the actual game disc? There isn't really any news I can find on the
net relating to getting the disc. I didn't see any info on whether it comes
with pre-ordered games either. Perhaps it's different here. It just came out
today (24th). Anyway, how was Jirachi obtained in other countries?

--

The End.

Chriz wrote:
> Anyway, how was Jirachi obtained in other countries?

Well, here in the United States of America, Jirachi came on a bonus disk
that we got when we preordered Pokemon Colosseum. Also on the disk was
a non-playable demo of the game and a preview of the Jirachi Wishmaker
movie.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

"Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<2jvjalF15rrbtU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> Does anyone know if the Jirachi disc in Australia comes with the game or if
> it's on the actual game disc? There isn't really any news I can find on the
> net relating to getting the disc. I didn't see any info on whether it comes
> with pre-ordered games either. Perhaps it's different here. It just came out
> today (24th). Anyway, how was Jirachi obtained in other countries?

In the UK, there was no bonus disc with Coli. Jirachi was available
on Channel, however.

By the way, here in the UK, many people import Australian games since
we both share the PAL format and Australians generally get games
quicker. This is because European release requires translation to ALL
relevant languages before even the ENGLISH version is released.

My point is, if you REALLY want a Jirachi, Channel's half the price of
normal (read: good) games, and the British one will work on your
'Cube.

Word of warning, though - Channel makes being kicked in the groin look
good.

Steffan