aust colosseum

Does anyone know if the Jirachi disc in Australia comes with the game or if
it's on the actual game disc? There isn't really any news I can find on the
net relating to getting the disc. I didn't see any info on whether it comes
with pre-ordered games either. Perhaps it's different here. It just came out
today (24th). Anyway, how was Jirachi obtained in other countries?

--

The End.
2 answers Last reply

    Chriz wrote:
    > Anyway, how was Jirachi obtained in other countries?

    Well, here in the United States of America, Jirachi came on a bonus disk
    that we got when we preordered Pokemon Colosseum. Also on the disk was
    a non-playable demo of the game and a preview of the Jirachi Wishmaker
    movie.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<2jvjalF15rrbtU1@uni-berlin.de>...
    > Does anyone know if the Jirachi disc in Australia comes with the game or if
    > it's on the actual game disc? There isn't really any news I can find on the
    > net relating to getting the disc. I didn't see any info on whether it comes
    > with pre-ordered games either. Perhaps it's different here. It just came out
    > today (24th). Anyway, how was Jirachi obtained in other countries?

    In the UK, there was no bonus disc with Coli. Jirachi was available
    on Channel, however.

    By the way, here in the UK, many people import Australian games since
    we both share the PAL format and Australians generally get games
    quicker. This is because European release requires translation to ALL
    relevant languages before even the ENGLISH version is released.

    My point is, if you REALLY want a Jirachi, Channel's half the price of
    normal (read: good) games, and the British one will work on your
    'Cube.

    Word of warning, though - Channel makes being kicked in the groin look
    good.

    Steffan

Games Nintendo Video Games Product