how can i login with the same user each-time

Hello Guys
how can i use the same user to log in to windows xp like in windows 2000
for example if i have 5 acconts on my computer but i want to log in every
time with the first user
is it possible in windows xp
thanks in advance
please send a copy on my e-mail
thanks & best regards

Start with this:
http://www.tweakxp.com/article139403.aspx
If that doesn't work, I can give you specific instructions in the registry
to automatically log on a user.

Mark

"Eng. Taha Khamis A.Wahab" wrote:

> Hello Guys
> how can i use the same user to log in to windows xp like in windows 2000
> for example if i have 5 acconts on my computer but i want to log in every
> time with the first user
> is it possible in windows xp
> thanks in advance
> please send a copy on my e-mail
> thanks & best regards

Eng. Taha Khamis A.Wahab wrote:
| Hello Guys
| how can i use the same user to log in to windows xp like in windows
| 2000 for example if i have 5 acconts on my computer but i want to log
| in every time with the first user
| is it possible in windows xp
| thanks in advance
| please send a copy on my e-mail
| thanks & best regards

This can be done using powertoys for xp>tweakUI.
However _to me_ this would defeat the purpose of
having 5 users. Think about it.....