cert submitt error.

Hello,

I’m getting this eventvwr error when I try and submit a cert request for IIS
through MMC “
Certificate Services denied request because the request contains no
certificate template information.

During the initial install "windows 2003" I chose not to use web enrollment,
and I have a feeling it has something to do with it. My question is can i
enable web enrollment without having to reinstall the whole cert sever.

Thanks
John M.
1 answer Last reply
More about cert submitt error

    See the link below on how to set this up using Control Panel add and remove
    programs/windows components. --- Steve

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/ServerHelp/cfbba99f-9473-4598-9037-7867127c058f.mspx

    "john manny" <johnmanny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm getting this eventvwr error when I try and submit a cert request for
    > IIS
    > through MMC "
    > Certificate Services denied request because the request contains no
    > certificate template information.
    >
    > During the initial install "windows 2003" I chose not to use web
    > enrollment,
    > and I have a feeling it has something to do with it. My question is can i
    > enable web enrollment without having to reinstall the whole cert sever.
    >
    > Thanks
    > John M.

Windows Server 2003 Certificate Windows