win2000 server, remote desktop, event logging.

Where do I turn on logging so I can see remote access?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about win2000 server remote desktop event logging

    You can enable auditing of logon events in Local Security Policy or the
    appropriate container level Group Policy if that is where you are managing
    auditing policy. Windows 2000 will show a Terminal Server logon as a type 2
    local interactive logon while Windows XP Pro and Windows 2003 will show it
    as a type 10 remote logon. The links below may help. --- Steve

    http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Logon-Types.html --- logon types
    explained
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300549 --- how to
    enable auditing
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q248260

    "HOOVER" <HOOVER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Where do I turn on logging so I can see remote access?
    > Thanks

Remote Desktop Remote Access Security Microsoft Servers Windows