System Paged Pool

Today I have encountered the problem "Not enough server storage to perform
this command", when I want to access the server shared from client side.

When I checked the server's event viewer, it shows you this error message
"The system was unable to allocate from the system paged pool because the
pool was empty"

Although I have set the Paging file size and increase the registry size BUT
the system keep prompt your registry size is too small, pls increase the
registry size.

Pls advise how to solve this kind of error message.

Make sure none of the relevant hard disk partitions are out of free space?

Reconfigure the virtual memory swap file settings to permit Windows to
manage the swap file, and then reboot?

Run a full scandisk [including looking for bad sectors] and defrag?

Search google for the error messages you're getting?