monitor domain policy password changes

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b C Monitor
August 4, 2005 6:33:39 PM

Hello I have 5 admins in my company i believe one is changing the
password length to 0 everyday. How can i find out who is doing this? Is
there a way to know who is the last one to modify the domain policy?
thanks
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
August 5, 2005 6:12:04 PM

I read that it couldn't be done. However, I would think you could turn on
aduit object access, then set auditing on the gpo that keeps getting
changed. It seems like it would work but I have never tried it. Interested
on hearing others thoughts.

!