Creating user shares without Admin/Power user Rights...

Is there a was to delegate the ability to create user shares on a W2k server
with out having Admin/Power User rights? Trying to clean up these groups for
auditing purposes.
1 answer Last reply
More about creating user shares admin power user rights

    I have never seen this documented . . .
    People confuse this with the User Right to Create permanent shared
    object - which is not at all related to MS Networking shares.

    --
    Roger Abell
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)

    "Brandon" <Brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a was to delegate the ability to create user shares on a W2k
    server
    > with out having Admin/Power User rights? Trying to clean up these groups
    for
    > auditing purposes.

Security Microsoft Power Windows