unable to change default domain policy

Hello,
My domain policy password keeps changing pack to 0 length, i set it
up to 6 and it switches back to 0 after a few hours it goes back to 0.
I emable audit, and when i modify it it show write to 0000-000000-0000
or something similar. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this.
thanks.

Have you carefully examined, likely using GPMC, the GPOs (all of
them) that are linked to the Domain and to the Domain Controllers OU ?

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)

<jcharth@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> My domain policy password keeps changing pack to 0 length, i set it
> up to 6 and it switches back to 0 after a few hours it goes back to 0.
> I emable audit, and when i modify it it show write to 0000-000000-0000
> or something similar. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this.
> thanks.

TRENDING THREADS