Change group canonical name into AD with VBS

I'm searching to change about 1000 groups name in a O.U. I want to use VBS
to do this task. At this point, I only find how two change samaccountname...
It is a way to change also the Directory group name?

--
Fouraide
1 answer Last reply

    I tried ADModify.exe. Its really easy to do mass changes but not modifications like I need them. Or did I just do it wrong?

    I also heared that it should work farely well with VBScript. But also with the VBScript solution, I do not understand how to accomplish that the script selects only the "g-prj-...." containg groups and modify them to "g-prm-prj-....".

    Hopefully someone can give us some examples or any sort of help.

    Thanks

VBS Security Microsoft Windows