Want to review Video Cards? Writers Wanted

uberwagner

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2007
FiringSquad.com is looking for a few good reviewers. We're holding a writing competition-if your work is good, you'll definitely be considered for future review projects. And, if you manage to beat out the rest of the competition, you could get paid $1500 cash and earn a $10,000 writing contract to write for FiringSquad.

For more information: http://firingsquad.com/special/ec/

mpjesse

Splendid
cool idea. thx for posting. i normally fly off the handle about SPAM, but this intrigues me. firingsquad just gained my respect for offering an olive branch to its readers. THG never does that...

uberwagner

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2007
glad you like the idea! The point of this competition is of course to find new talent, but also to raise the bar a little bit and encourage quality journalism in the gaming and tech fields.

Don't know if I would call this spam per say...we're not trying to sell anything, in fact it's more like an employment ad..except thet don't have that category here on the THG forums... besides, how else are we supposed to tell you guys about the competition?

Primitivus

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2006
That was the first preliminary of round 1. There's another preliminary round (round 1: preliminary 2) open until the 28th of Feb. There's still time.