Major WL hunting last night

Me and a few heroes had a very successful hunt last night with roughly 2
dozen WLs taken down and everyone leveling up a few slots. With the latest
Server Maintenance done, does anyone know if the WLs are still active? We
keep hearing word each night for that past few days that "tonight is the
last day" and was hoping it will last a few more last days. I'm at work at
the moment so can anyone confirm?

"Hawaii_SE-R" <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote:
> Me and a few heroes had a very successful hunt last night with roughly
> 2 dozen WLs taken down and everyone leveling up a few slots. With the
> latest Server Maintenance done, does anyone know if the WLs are still
> active? We keep hearing word each night for that past few days that
> "tonight is the last day" and was hoping it will last a few more last
> days. I'm at work at the moment so can anyone confirm?

Just saw one in FF. He might have been left over and didn't know it was
time to go back in the box. :)

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

"Shenanigunner" <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote:

> Just saw one in FF. He might have been left over and didn't know it was
> time to go back in the box. :)

Thanks Shenanigunner, guess I get to do more hunting tonight =) Maybe I'll
even get one of my characters up to 20 so I can get a fun silly cape!

"Hawaii_SE-R" <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote:
> Thanks Shenanigunner, guess I get to do more hunting tonight =) Maybe
> I'll even get one of my characters up to 20 so I can get a fun silly
> cape!

I thought the cape was kind of dorky until I had mine a little while. Now I
like it. Watch it, though: the cape mission is kind of a PITA. Unless
they've fixed it, you can fail before you ever find the glowie.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Duke Miasma: Level 8 Science Controller, Grav/Force, H =-
-= the Nonpareil: Level 7 Magic Defender, Emp/Rad, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 7 Natural Tanker, Inv/Stone, H =-

Yesterday I went up 12 lvl's just wl hunting (from 8-20). Another on
team went from 28-30. And another from 11-17. Perez Park has the
easiest spawn spots, they are so close together but the most peeps on
there.

Where in Perez?

"Hawaii_SE-R" <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote in message
> Where in Perez?
>
> "Jenni G." <jennig@hvc.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Yesterday I went up 12 lvl's just wl hunting (from 8-20). Another on
> > team went from 28-30. And another from 11-17. Perez Park has the
> > easiest spawn spots, they are so close together but the most peeps on
> > there.

What he said.

There are long runs of boredom in King's Row.

--
John Trauger,
Vorlonagent

"Methane martini.
Shaken, not stirred."

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.
Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to
fit their views
....which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that
needs altering."
-The Doctor

"Jenni G." <jennig@hvc.com> wrote in news:th6Kd.81497$kq2.78831
@twister.nyc.rr.com:

> Yesterday I went up 12 lvl's just wl hunting (from 8-20). Another on
> team went from 28-30. And another from 11-17. Perez Park has the
> easiest spawn spots, they are so close together but the most peeps on
> there.

The Hollows has some pretty good sapwn sites as well. Especially the south-
west corner near the Skyway entrance. There are three spawn sites right
there.

Also, the top of the hill in eastgate. At one point in time my team (6 of
us) were dealing with 4 WinterLords at once.

Marcel

I agree Marcel. The Hallows have definately been my choice for WL hunting.
I've figured out 6 spawning areas in the Hallows, all relatively close to
each other so that you can jump from one to the other with no problem.

The WL have seemed to be getting tougher though as teams I've been on this
weekend have had a difficult time taking them down. Maybe it was just the
teams I was on. One took a good 20 minutes (WL recharged once) and we only
got 2.5K each for our efforts. This morning on the Promenade in AP, I was
able to get 4.7K solo with a couple other heroes fighting along side
(techinically I was behind the WL while some tanker and scrapper were in
front getting beat down).