Setting up Dial-up connection

Hi again,
I meant to place this in the earlier post.
In win98 I double click my computer then go to dial up networking
to set up isp details & etc; is it the same in xp?
(I am on a win98 computer at the moment)

thanks

regards Jane

It's very straightforward in XP - just look at the screen options when you
fire up XP. No point in going into detail here unless you see the XP screen.
Len.
"jane" <jane@internet.com> wrote in message
> Hi again,
> I meant to place this in the earlier post.
> In win98 I double click my computer then go to dial up networking
> to set up isp details & etc; is it the same in xp?
> (I am on a win98 computer at the moment)
>
> thanks
>
> regards Jane

Actuallly it should be easier in XP because the wizards
are more user-friendly. Go to Control Panel, Network
Connections, and in the left pane click on "Create a new
connection"

Latest posts