Setting up Dial-up connection

Hi again,
I meant to place this in the earlier post.
In win98 I double click my computer then go to dial up networking
to set up isp details & etc; is it the same in xp?
(I am on a win98 computer at the moment)

thanks

regards Jane
2 answers Last reply
More about setting dial connection

    It's very straightforward in XP - just look at the screen options when you
    fire up XP. No point in going into detail here unless you see the XP screen.
    Len.
    "jane" <jane@internet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi again,
    > I meant to place this in the earlier post.
    > In win98 I double click my computer then go to dial up networking
    > to set up isp details & etc; is it the same in xp?
    > (I am on a win98 computer at the moment)
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > regards Jane

    Actuallly it should be easier in XP because the wizards
    are more user-friendly. Go to Control Panel, Network
    Connections, and in the left pane click on "Create a new
    connection"

Internet Service Providers Computers Dial Up Connection Windows XP