find what folders a user has rights to.

I am using active directory in a windows 2000 domain. I am looking for a way
to search my file server to find what shared folders and files a particular
user has access to. Does anyone know an easier way to do this other than
physically looking at the security assigned to each folder?

Thank you in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about find folders user rights

    "Christopher S. Lamarsh" <ChristopherSLamarsh@discussions.microsoft.com>
    schreef in bericht
    >I am using active directory in a windows 2000 domain. I am looking for a
    >way
    > to search my file server to find what shared folders and files a
    > particular
    > user has access to. Does anyone know an easier way to do this other than
    > physically looking at the security assigned to each folder?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.

    Take a look at Permission Analyzer. It creates a treeview of access rights
    for each user or user group.
    http://www.PermissionAnalyzer.com

Security Active Directory Windows