Ideal Party

Hi...I've just be the pokemon league and now I need an ideal party to beat
most trainers in the battle tower and on link cable. If someone could tell
me this party and their moves that would be great.

Thanks, Glenn.

I forgot to add in that it's on pokemon sapphire

"Glenn T" <glenntno1@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
> Hi...I've just be the pokemon league and now I need an ideal party to beat
> most trainers in the battle tower and on link cable. If someone could tell
> me this party and their moves that would be great.
>
> Thanks, Glenn.

clayton

"Glenn T" <glenntno1@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:cca5j0$uql$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
> I forgot to add in that it's on pokemon sapphire
>

> "Glenn T" <glenntno1@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
> > Hi...I've just be the pokemon league and now I need an ideal party to beat
> > most trainers in the battle tower and on link cable. If someone could tell
> > me this party and their moves that would be great.

Hmm , I doubt there's an ideal party but I got 42 wins using this setup:

Blaziken (FIR/FTG)
(Blaze, Leftovers)
Bulk Up
Mirror Move
Double Kick
Blaze Kick

Gardevoir (PSY)
(Trace, Focus Band)
Flash
Hypnosis
Thunderbolt
Psyhic

Ludicolo (WTR/GRS)
(Rain Dish, Mystic Water)
Fake Out
Absorb
Surf
Ice Beam

And actually the only reason I lost was Blaze Kick missing twice in a row.
Off the top of my head, this Battle Tower Team can be weak to Flying-type
attacks as two of the three have a weakness to them

If you want to improve on this, then there are ways. Improving Absorb to either
the Giga Drain TM or the bred Razor Leaf would be a good start. Blaze and
Double Kicks could be improved on no doubt. Fake Out is something else that
should be changed

For Link able battles, ask someone else sine I don't really do them. Best guess is to
figure out what type of strategy your facing and develop a counter for it.

> > Thanks, Glenn.

No Problem.

-------
Clayton

Random Tagline:
Oh my God, They killed Kenny!

> I forgot to add in that it's on pokemon sapphire

>>Hi...I've just be the pokemon league and now I need an ideal party to beat
>>most trainers in the battle tower and on link cable. If someone could tell
>>me this party and their moves that would be great.

Although I wouldn't reccomend this team, I did well in most of the
battles for level 50 tower. Misdreavus manages to stall for longer than
you would think, as it is quick, and CR has 100% accuracy.

Misdreavus @ Leftovers
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Double Team
Toxic

Latias @ Some berry
Dragonbreath
Recover
Psychic
Mist Ball

Latios @ Some berry

Dragonbreath
Recover
Psychic
Luster Purge

Hi...How can you enter latias and latios in the battle tower? I thought you
couldn't enter legendary's.

Glenn

In article <ccb5jt$mmk$1@lust.ihug.co.nz>,
Glenn T <glenntno1@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>Hi...How can you enter latias and latios in the battle tower? I thought you
>couldn't enter legendary's.

Depends on which legendaries. Of the ones I've gotten my hands on in
Ruby/Sapphire, you can enter Lati?s and the Regis. You can't enter
Kyogre, Groudon, Rayqyaza, or Jirachi.

If you've managed to get an Eon Ticket, you can get a Lati?s with
Soul Dew, and that's very helpful. A Salamence is a good choice, and
I've done some useful things with a Breloom with Spore, Leech Seed,
Giga Drain, and whatever good fighting move it learned (Sky Uppercut?).
That one took some breeding.

I'm now trying with a Sceptile, a Heracross (Brick Break, Earthquake,
Megahorn, and Take Down - and that also required breeding to get at
level 50), and a Houndoom I got from Coliseum. We'll see how far
that gets. (I like Houndoom.)

david@thornley.net | If you don't, flee.

On 6 Jul 2004, David Thornley wrote:
> I'm now trying with a Sceptile, a Heracross (Brick Break, Earthquake,
> Megahorn, and Take Down - and that also required breeding to get at
> level 50), and a Houndoom I got from Coliseum. We'll see how far
> that gets. (I like Houndoom.)

Mmmm... Houndoom.... *drool* Excellent overall stats (for a
non-legendary; HPs are decent, but could do with a bit more Defence)
and a great moveset (naturally learns the main big damage moves for both its
types, which doesn't seem all that common; assuming it hasn't been
downgraded between Crystal & Colliseum, anyways), a good selection of TMs to
choose from, plus its immunity to Psychic, makes for one of the best 'mons
ever in the game. Definitely the best Dark, at least, and up there in the
top rank of Fire.